English courses in Eastbourne
Develop your skills with our range of English and exam preparation courses
English Courses in Eastbourne
Showing a high level of English can be the key to personal success, whether you use it to further your education or your career. At Twin Eastbourne, we use a range of teaching methods to help develop your use of the English language and improve the core skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
You can gain a recognised IELTS qualification to help you with further work or study
Our range of English courses are suitable for both junior and senior learners, We aim to provide all students with the help they need to acheive their English language goals. As well as our General English classes, we are also able to offer an exam preparation course for the internationally recognised and accepted IELTS qualification.
- Courses available
- More information
- General English (15 hours per week)
- Intensive English (23 hours per week)
- IELTS Preparation
- One-to-One English
- Tailor-made Courses
- Teacher Development
- Young Entrepreneur
- English with Business Simulations
- English with Employability
Closed groups of at least 10 people will be able to apply for our Trinity GESE exam supplement at £100 per person.
2019 Sample Timetable:
|General English||General English||General English||General English||General English|
|Intensive English module||Intensive English module||Intensive English module||
Intensive English module
|IELTS Preparation||IELTS Preparation||IELTS Preparation|
Closing days 2019:
- January 1st
- 19th, 22nd April - Easter break
- May 6th, 27th
- August 26th
- December 23rd-31st- Christmas/New Years break
If you choose to study at Twin, you will also have access to our e-Learning platform, a virtual learning environment where you can:
- Develop your reading skills through looking at news articles
- Follow a personalised study plan
- Get information about our social programme and sign up for events
- Access your tutorials and review the goals that you set with your teacher
- Upload assignments and receive feedback from your teacher
You will continue to have access to e-learning for three months after you have finished your course.
See our fees page for a list of our prices.
Find out about our Eastbourne Summer centre programme in our Summer Centres website.
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >