Learn exam techniques while improving your General English skills.
Alternate exam preparation with General English language learning to get the best result possible on exams.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8269 5678
A course designed to help you achieve better results.
Our Exam Preparation course provides academic development sessions and mock exams to help prepare you for:
B2 First (formerly Cambridge English: First/ FCE)
C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced/CAE)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
The better prepared you are for an exam, the more likely you are to succeed. This course will provide you with exam techniques, test-taking strategies, and mock exams so that you can get the results you want. Your teacher will give you feedback and advice to help you with your final exam.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
Our Exam preparation allows you to improve your general English skills while providing you the skills and strategy to help you pass a range of English exams, including:
- The Cambridge English set of exams, First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) and Proficiency (CPE). These exams are recognised by employers, universities and colleges around the world, and the results are valid for life. We'll make sure you enter your exam feeling prepared and full of confidence.
- IELTS - we will help you get the best possible IELTS exam result. Our trained teachers will give you the skills to see what you need to work on to succeed at the IELTS exam.
Our Exam Preparation course will give you the skills so you can approach these valuable exams with complete confidence. That's because our course focuses on the key areas of exam strategy, exam thinking and wider English language skill.
Twin's Exam Preparation course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking to three months after completion of the course.
Progress reports are also available upon request.
|English Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Maximum class size||15|
|Course duration||1-50 weeks|
|Course Location||London, Eastbourne, Dublin|
UK Closing days 2022:
Dublin Closing days 2022:
|Availability||1-4 weeks||5-11 weeks||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
|Exam Preparation||London and Eastbourne||£250 pw||£215
|Exam Preparation||Dublin||285 € pw||275 € pw||250 € pw||220 € pw|
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can may be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
Our one-to-one English programme provides course contents and materials tailored towards your specific needs. This programme can help improve your exam technique, interview preparation or teach you specialised business vocabulary such as Legal English.
With our General English course you can improve your level of English at our schools in London, Eastbourne, Dublin or Online!