Tailor-made English courses provide a great opportunity for closed groups to learn language that is relevant to their needs, such as a Business English course.
For groups requiring English tuition that is tailored to your individual needs, our Tailor-made courses are ideal. The course can be created for groups of 10 or more students and a variety of topics can be covered, from Financial English to Medical English.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
For groups that wish to learn English for a specific purpose such as work or study, we can create a personalised course just for you. We work with you to understand your requirements and objectives, then use this to design a highly effective teaching programme to meet your expectations and learning goals.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
We can accept groups of 10 or more students and depending on course material, we can accommodate groups from as young as 10. For Professional directed courses our minimum age requirement is 18 and above.
These courses can be tailored to your group's level of English and students over the age of 16 may have the opportunity to study with other international students. We can include excursions and activities into your package if required. Timetables are changeable and you can book as few or as many hours of tuition as you require. Please contact us for a quote.
Possible content for group courses:
- General English for adults
- General English for juniors
- English for Business
- Financial English
- Marketing English
- Legal English - Commercial Lawyers or Public Sector Laywers
- English for Aviation - Cabin Crew or Aeronautical
- English for Oil & Gas Industries
- English for Engineers
- Medical English
- Academic English
- KET, PET, FCE, CAE or CPE exam preparation
- School or University exam preparation
- Work preparation programme
- IELTS for professional purposes (nurses, taxi drivers, etc)
Please note, course locations would depend on availability.
We also have a number of measures in place to make sure our students are safe and happy during their time with us. For those under 18 we also provide further care and support, please visit our Care and Support page for more information.
Twin's Tailor-made English course includes:
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
Available to closed groups throughout the year.
Closing days 2020:
- January 1st
- 10th, 13th April - Easter break
- May 8th, 25th
- August 26th
- December 24th December - 4 January - Christmas/New Year’s break
Price on enquiry.
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can may be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >