Twin English Centre Dublin
Accredited courses in Ireland's capital
Twin English Centre Dublin
Twin have crossed the Irish sea to form our new English Centre in Ireland’s capital, Dublin. Twin English Centre Dublin is just a 2-min walk to the famous Dublin Spire. Our range of professional and general English courses makes our school an ideal place for students who want to improve their English.
Have a question?
+353 (0) 1 8747 024
Improve your English in a vibrant city
Twin English Centre Dublin was founded in 1989 as an executive training centre to provide high level management and technical courses in English to non native-English speakers. Since then we have expanded our course offerings to include General English courses with a focus on Business and Specialised Programmes.
Over the last 30 years we have stayed true to the founding principle of offering the highest quality standards to our students from around the world. Last year we welcomed 52 different nationalities to Dublin and we always try to ensure the best possible nationality mix in all our classes.
We are fully recognised by the Irish department of Education, members of MEI and accredited by ACELS.
TransferMate is our payment partner to improve your payment experience through minimizing bank fees and keeping transfers fast and secure. TransferMate allow you to pay in your choice of currency from anywhere in the world, with a bank transfer or a credit card.
The process of paying through TransferMate is extremely easy:
- Visit our page on TransferMate's site
- Select the country you're paying from and your chosen payment method
- Select the amount of money you are transferring
- Complete the form, filling in your details
- Confirm the transaction
- The Centre
- Support and Welfare
- Our Students
There is something magical about Dublin, and our centre is located right in the middle of this vibrant capital. Our students are perfectly placed to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Irish capital.
Dublin, a UNESCO City of Literature, is packed with opportunities for students to experience the fascinating Irish culture while practising their English. The school is only moments away from the Temple Bar area, the National Gallery of Ireland and St Stephen's Green.
Students at this centre can enjoy the beautiful Georgian architecture of this school. Built in the early 19th century, our classrooms offer a hint of the old, with modern technology throughout.
This school is centrally located at our two locations:
4 North Great George's Street and 31 Gardiner Place
• Academic Leadership: Twin English Centre Dublin is led by ELT professionals with decades of English language research and experience in teaching and learning.
• The Twin Dublin communicative teaching method: Our teaching method focuses on communication, the fundamental core of language. This places great emphasis on students’ fluency, coherence and creativity—helping students develop the skills they will need to use every day as English speakers.
Erasmus+ Training Courses for Teachers in Twin English Centre Dublin
We offer a range of courses which may be included in a school’s application for Erasmus+ funding under Key Action 1 (KA1). Twin English Centre Dublin is fully committed to assisting schools in addressing identified needs as outlined in their European Development Plan and to working with teachers from around Europe and developing new combinations of courses over the next 5 years.
Support and Welfare
Our Student Services team is dedicated to ensuring that you have an enjoyable stay in Ireland. We understand how important safe and comfortable accommodation is for you and we select our homestay and hosts and residencies carefully to be sure you have a great place you can call home.
Our team is available to assist students with any difficulties encountered. Help may include providing advice on local customs, directions to locations or simply spending time talking in English to help students to practise their new language skills
We want our students to have an unforgettable experience when they study in Ireland with us, so we have a range of optional extras available. From living to leisure, we can help our students make the most of their time with us.
- Medical Insurance - Medical insurance can be arranged for students of Twin English Centre Dublin. Citizens of the European Union should bring along their European Health Insurance Card.
- Excursions - We organise regular excursions throughout Ireland, enabling students to visit popular locations such as Galway, Wicklow and Belfast.
- Accommodation - Twin English Centre Dublin has a range of accommodation options available for students. This ranges from host family accommodation, to hostel, hotel and bed and breakfast recommendations.
- Airport Transfer - At Twin we can arrange your transfer on arrival at the airport to your accommodation or host family. Alternatively, you can take a taxi or public transport from the airport.
One of the many advantages of studying English in Ireland is the opportunity to learn in a truly multinational, multi-cultural environment. Our range of courses attract students from all over the world who come to study with us. In 2022 we welcomed students of 47 different nationalities. Together, we create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for international students.
Non-EU students applying for the Academic Year in Ireland course also have the unique opportunity to gain employment.
Non-EU students can work up to 20 hour per week during their course and up to 40 hours on fixed holidays during May-August and December to January exclusively.
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >