Learn English in London, prepare for IELTS and improve your conversation skills.
Save when you choose our English Unlimited package. You can study General English, IELTS Preparation, English for Work and take Communication Skills for one great price.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
For those looking to make the most of their studies, and get as much for their money as possible, English Unlimited is an ideal choice.
This course is offered in London and Dublin only.
It gives you the freedom to study what you like as frequently as you would like. The flexibility allows you to choose your own path and fit your studies around your schedule. You can study as much English as you want - simply sign up to the classes you want to attend each week.
Every morning, Monday to Friday, students can take General English classes where that focus on essential language skills such as speaking, listening, writing and grammar.
Afternoon classes are focused on your specific needs and your overall language objective, for example, whether you want to find work in an English speaking country or attend a British university.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
We currently offer:
- IELTS preparation
- English for Work
- Communication Skills
- General English Afternoon
- Topic based workshop (2 lessons every Friday)
The English Unlimited programme means that you can get up to 40 lessons of tuition per week at greater value than when you book the courses individually.
We also have a number of measures in place to make sure our students are safe and happy during their time with us. For those under 18 we also provide further care and support, please visit our Care and Support page for more information.
Twin's English Unlimited course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and highlight areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Fortnightly tutorials - these will take place with your teacher.
|Maximum class size||15|
|Hours per week||
Minimum English Level: A1 (Elementary)
You can receive up to 40 45-minute lessons of English tuiton with our English Unlimited course which is made up of the following courses with lessons during the following times:
General English Morning: Mon-Fri 09:00 - 12:30
General English Afternoon: Mon-Fri 13:30 - 17:00
IELTS Preparation: Mon & Wed 13:30 - 17:00
Communication Skills: Mond & Thurs 13:30-17:00
English for work: Tues & Thurs 13:30-17:00
Grammar workshop: Friday 13:30-15:00
|Course Location||London, Dublin|
UK closing days 2020:
Dublin closing days 2020:
|1-7 weeks||8-11 weeks||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can may be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >