IELTS Preparation Course
Our course is designed to help you excel in your IELTS exam
IELTS Exam Preparation
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the most popular English language test in the world. For those who wish to study, work or migrate to places where English is the native language, a high score in the IELTS exam is beneficial. With our IELTS course, we can help you succeed.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8269 5678
Our IELTS Preparation course will:
- Focus on improving your fluency, accuracy and confidence in English
- Help you to feel comfortable with the Academic IELTS exam format while improving your exam technique
- Help you build a strategy so that you are able to perform to the best of your ability
- Improve your skills in all four core skills; reading, writing, speaking and listening
IELTS is an element of our English Unlimited, Intensive English or as a part-time course option. These courses give students knowledge and skills to help them reach the level they need to attend university and to help them prepare for their degree study.
You don't need to be aiming to attend university to take this course, Academic IELTS is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their English language ability.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
You can choose to take the IELTS Preparation class on its own as a part-time course, where you will focus on all of the skills that are required to score well on the test. If you want to take it a step further, you can also study this course as part of your Intensive English or English Unlimited study. In doing so, you are able to progress faster and should see greater improvement in your English skills.
As well as helping with your exam practice, we will help you to organise your IELTS test and, if needed, we can also help you to complete your UCAS application if you want to study at a UK university.
For those wanting to take our IELTS preparation class as part of a closed group, contact us for pricing and timetable information.
We also have a number of measures in place to make sure our students are safe and happy during their time with us. For those under 18 we also provide further care and support, please visit our Care and Support page for more information.
Twin's IELTS Preparation course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, to make sure that you are placed in the right class
- Certificate of achievement - upon finishing of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning platform. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Monthly IELTS Practice test - including individual feedback from your tutor.
- Academic report
- Monthly tutorials - with your IELTS tutor.
|IELTS Preparation Course|
|English Level||English level - B1-C1 (Intermediate - Advanced)|
|Maximum class size||
|Lessons/hours per week||
|Course Location||London, Eastbourne|
UK Closing days 2023:1st and 2nd January
7th and 10th April
1st and 29th May
25th December 2023 to 1st January 2024
|Availability||1-4 weeks||5-11 weeks||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
|English + IELTS||London||£340 p/w||£300
|English + IELTS||Eastbourne||£320
|Part-time IELTS preparation||London||
|Part-time IELTS preparation||Eastbourne||
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >