English School London
Find out more about our London English school
The London School
Our new English school is in North Greenwich, located near to Greenwich market, the Cutty Sark and Greenwich Park. Based in the modern Greenwich Centre, there are a range of first-class facilities available to you, including a gym, café, swimming pool and library.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Modern facilities in a great location
Our London English school offers a range of English language and exam preparation courses. Each course is designed to help them reach their personal and professional goals. The school itself is bright and spacious with some classrooms in the building having access to smartboards. Students occasionally use their smartphones and tablets during lessons for online English quizzes. You will have access to virtual learning with your own study plan, weekly news lessons, and exam practice.
Check out our school video to find out more about our London English school...
- The Centre
- Support and Welfare
- Our Students
There is a lot to do in your spare time, making the most of the school and on-site facilities, such as:
- Socialising with other students
- Taking an exercise class in the fully equipped gym*
- Enjoying a swim in the on-site pool*
- Stopping for a coffee and snack in the downstairs café
- Making the most of the large library filled with books – great for studying and doing your homework!
Nearest train stations: Cutty Sark (DLR), Maze Hill (National Rail), North Greenwich (Jubilee line underground)
Local bus services: 129, 188, 422
Local attractions: Cutty Sark (20 minute walk), Shopping at Greenwich Market (17 minute walk)
Support and Welfare
Twin's Student Services Team works hard to make sure that you have an enjoyable stay in the UK. We understand how important safe and comfortable accommodation is for you. Whether you choose homestay or residential accommodation, we make sure you have a great place you can call home.
Please note that if you are aged 16/17 and enrol on one of our courses, you will join a class of adult students. A high level of support is provided for students under 18, including a separate induction and weekly welfare tutorials. Parents/guardians will be informed of lateness or unauthorised absence from class. Students aged 16/17 are not normally supervised outside of class time and will be responsible for their own safety, although Twin will provide guidelines.
Our student services team will:
- Give you accommodation advice and help you to source accommodation
- Deliver an induction programme
- Provide your student identity card
- Advise you on travelcards
- Help you with mobile phone purchases and internet access
- Provide you with ongoing support and monitoring throughout the programme
- Offer you counselling and advice on practical issues such as healthcare and travel
- Give you access to our exciting social programme
- Offer you 24-hour emergency support
One of the great things about Twin's London English School is the mix of students you will meet. In 2015, we welcomed people from 70 different countries who wanted to improve their English, as well as those living in the UK; this includes adult students aged 16 and above in addition to closed group students aged 10 years and above.
When you study at Twin, you can meet interesting people, gain insights into new cultures, and make new friends from all around the world. Check out our Facebook page to see who you could meet!
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >